Aug 8, 2010

August 7, 2010

Late and delayed post. What the?!

Well, since I'm ultra busy this week I've decided to do all my must-haves and 

I failed. LOL

At morning, I tried writing some notes for future purposes but in the end

I fell asleep. By the time I woke up, it's my cousin's party already.

So I went here (because I'm at their place now) and print my visual aids and

photocopied other notes. I tried installing anti-virus too, since their computer

sucks with avast. I had to go to YAHOO.JP just to download avg free ver 9.

After downloading it, (I also installed google chrome) the computer blocked me

from uninstalling the avast. Just tell me who the heck destroyed their computer and

I will make them eat their OS installers *evil laugh*

Anyway, the good parts are: I got to eat spaghetti, chicken, hotdog on sticks, and

the long awaited black jelly. 


SOU DA PYON~  I also watched HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD, Kaichou wa maid-sama,

Kuroshitsuji II, and Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru's latest episodes.


Gosh, I wish I can also find my own USUI TAKUMI someday, but for now...

I think it'll not happen. I just have to wait for someone as handsome, as intelligent, as awesome,

as charismatic, as foul-mouthed, and as pervert?! as him. LOL



Ah... *thud* *thud* *thud*

My 2nd sister got her laptop too, that means less rivalry over the one I'm using.

HALLELUJAH!!



Sore ja~~

Wish me luck in school. Have lots to do...

m(=o=)m



No comments:

Post a Comment