Aug 3, 2010

August 3, 2010

Even though we are not that busy today...

I'm so damn tired!!

First we had pretest exams in 3 subjects.

ENGLISH, MATH, and SCIENCE.

Even though I'm from a science high school I found the exams really

really really HARD!!

Then had recess..lunch...

and another quiz in SCIENCE.

Luckily, I passed the quiz.

Then accounting and social science came...

URGH, can't take this anxiety..

why do I feel like this?!

Anyway, lastly our homeroom came.

Just a bit intro to what we're going to do on August 27.

Wait for the pictures. ^_^

KITTO.


Then, ripped the song and uploaded it in mediafire.

Now, I think I'll start doing my SOLE assignment.

It's a bit awkward to do it alone but after that maybe

I'll practice Kanji level 3.

Ganbare ou!

No comments:

Post a Comment