Aug 28, 2010

August 24-25

Long time no post again.


I added the counter up there (upper right) last time.




Then I forgot to post.


LOL




Anyway, today's August 26, 2010, 1:19 am and I'll do 


my journal entries for August 24-25.




I went to school for 1 hour last August 24. Funny yet 


true.


I am currently suffering from COLDS, COUGH, and BODY PAIN. 


But now I'm feeling better.


I didn't attend classes the next day too (and that is 25)


I stayed at home, of course, and downloaded lots of 


OST. Will be uploaded later, just request for it.


I don't know but I'm just happy since I've the OST


of Kaichou wa maid-sama after months of waiting for it.


Maybe it's just me who's just lazy to find for it


I actually got it from a certain site and I forgot to 


give credits to it. GOMEN m(_ _)m






Nothing to tell now actually, but I got to watch some


of GRANRODEO live concerts and learned that Beautiful


World has a PV. 


Yeah~~ yeah~~ so true, if you're going to view it


you'll surely say it's ultra plain.






So far, my favorite music video of GRANRODEO is Go for it!


Maybe because it's the first single. (^^)


LEAVING.


Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment