Aug 28, 2010

MOE MOE

After the blabbing about my future interest if there'll be an animated adaptation of Alice series, I am now seeking for an answer if...


IF THERE'LL BE LA CORDA D' ORO 3 in ANIME too??!!


I really really want to see it.

Even though I'm a bit disappointed with how some of the characters' features are distorted.

Or I'm just used to the first series and can't let go on how the seiyuus delivered the characters' personalities?


For now, Fukuyama Jun grabbed the featured male, I think? Since his character's always the one in the first part.

He'll be doing the counterpart of TSUKIMORI!!

Then Katsuyuki Konishi got the TSUCHIURA counterpart?!

Don't know, don't know.

I just want to know what are the new characters' way of getting the heart of the player. 

BUT WITH JUST THEIR VOICES THEY CAN PULL MY HEART AWAY FROM MY BODY. Argh, too much MOENESS!! <3



If I have time I'll copy the sample voices of the characters in La Corda d' Oro 3 so that you can listen to them ANYTIME without accessing the site.

End of Moe-moe-mode. 

(^^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment