Aug 28, 2010

BOKURA GA ITA!

I've been thinking lately...




I've finished Bokura ga ita last week but I haven't


tackled about it here.


Anyway, few words to say about the series:




1.) I DONT KNOW IF IM GOING TO LOVE THE LEAD MALE OR NOT, SOMETIMES HE'S COOL BUT THERE ARE ALSO MANY PARTS WHEREIN I TRULY TRULY TRULY HATED HIM. [Yano, gomen]


2.) I want to kill Yamamoto Yuri whatever it takes.


3.) I just don't like how they cut the 26th episode. [SPOILER] Yano just left Takahashi then Takeuchi and Yamamoto's further plans are not elaborated any longer.


4.) I got TAKAHASHI in one of the Bokura ga ita quizzes, I wonder if I'm really the same as her??


5.) Takeuchi is really a nice guy but his kindness can make him lose from YANO!! That's why I'm gonna cheer for him!! 


6.) I love the songs but don't listen to them if you have a severe heart problem (NOT LITERAL!)


7.) Surprised when LOVELY COMPLEX was mentioned from the series. :) OTANI!!


8.) Even though MIZU-CHIN doesn't have a boyfriend in the story she's still good in giving advices to Takahashi.


9.) FAVORITE LINE: I wish I can also rewrite my past - Yano


10.) I agree to Takeuchi, LOVE is all about timing.






Okay, okay.




END I THINK?!!


But if you're going to watch the series make sure you'll have a roll of tissue beside you since you'll gonna cry a lot for sure. 




Or if you're not like me, [super sensitive and get carried away easily] you don't need to listen to what I was runting earlier.




FOR ME this one's PG-13 for the use of "words" not appropriate for young viewers.




Just enjoy it. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment