Dec 2, 2012

Shiawase without riyuu (Happiness without reason)


Not-so-good day, but still happy for unknown reason.

I slept early last night, around 10 pm. Woke up at 7:50 this morning which is a rare happening in a Sunday.

Decided to start rewriting my notes. Started off with Psychology. Watched Ep 09 of Sukitte Ii na yo and Ep 22 of Sword Art Online with my sister. Yes, those are really good episodes. I don't like to spoil those who haven't watched the episode yet, so I won't spill anything here.

Then, we had breakfast. Tinapa (Smoked fish), Ensalada (raw mangoes, tomatoes, and onions), and fried rice.

Resumed working. I loitered for an hour then I made my assignment in Psychology. I printed my classmate's task in Physical Education too. I ensured that my notebook is stunning that's why it took me 3 hours to finish it. I know, I know. Psychology is not one of my majors, it's just that, I can't help but enjoy adding details to the pages of my precious notebook. Then, I rewrote my notes in Accounting. I am planning to do my assignment in EngP2 after this blog post. Then will study in Math and Programming. Gawrsh, my weekend study habit has been ruined because of the Saturday schedule. Well, as long as I sincerely love our Psychology subject, I won't have any more complaints about it. 

----

To insert my otaku life while studying, I listened to few drama CDs: 

1.) Diabolik Lovers Vol 05 - Sakamaki Reiji (CV Konishi Katsuyuki)



2.) Gekkan Otokomae Zukan Shiro Ban & Megane Ban (CV Hoshi Souchirou, Kishio Daisuke, Ishida Akira, and Miyano Mamoru)




Yes, then I listened to Miyano Mamoru songs, since I missed them. I can't possibly forget those days when I was so addicted to him, even self-proclaimed that I will be his wife.. but... HE GOT MARRIED! SADASFASDDFHSDAD! LOL



----

Tomorrow, I will have my first duty in the registar too. Soooo excited. Well, I have to finish my works first before being all this jumpy about tomorrow's events. 

I am just so happy for no particular reason. LOL

Today's December 2, 2012, 22 days before my birthday! Yatta!

BTW, a storm entered our country's area of responsibility, I just wish our classes won't be suspended. 

SORE JAA! GANBARIMASU!

No comments:

Post a Comment