Dec 23, 2012

Tomorrow already?

Yes. Yes. Yes. I can't hide it.

I haven't posted for more than a week and I am the worst. lol

I don't have time... if I did have time I was really tired.


For the past days a bunch of things happened.

Classes are over.

Meeting.
Got sick for 4 days.

Christmas Parties.
Rest.

Ooh, I've summarized everything.

I am in a vacation mode for the past days so I am not doing anything productive. 
I will start working after Christmas.
Tomorrow?
No, not tomorrow. Tomorrow's my special day and no one can ever disrupt me from being happy.
I need to gather seiyuu greetings from Twitter again. 
Ganbarimasu!

This week few anime series will come to an end and SAO started the trend.
Kamisama Hajimemashita, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, and Hiiro no Kakera are the next ones.

I am looking forward to Chihayafuru's Season 2 and Amnesia. 

Closing the post now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment