Dec 1, 2012

I must be considerate

I am so full now. Had clams for dinner. Had yogurt for dessert. 

What is this post all about? 
I don't want to tweet this, but I want to yell this out. 
I can't possibly yell out literally, that's why I am posting it here. 

I will never let negative thoughts sink in my work. I won't. I swear.
That's why tonight, (though I feel quite not good with what happened), I will just strive for excellence with whatever job I am about to do. I will keep myself busy so I can easily forget this.

I don't want to be like Hachiko and Shouji in Nana who kept on naming Sachiko. LOL
Well, I know it will never occur. I need to keep smiling and attract good energy. 

*inhales*
*exhales*

Thus, I need to at least finish my assignments before I finally welcome the start of another week.
Days sure fly fast. Whenever I ask for the time to pass faster, it moves slowly, but whenever I want to take a break from the fast pacing days, it doesn't listen. Truly great.


I AM A STUDENT.
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.
I REPEAT.

I AM A STUDENT.

CURRENT FACIAL EXPRESSION: 





I need to concentrate, focus, study well.

Sorry for being so random today. I am not an "emo", I hate that kind of people. All I need is for some place to chill out. Since I am an Internet person, I automatically decided to go here. LOL

Sore jaa, never mind me. I am just feeling a bit... off tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment