Apr 20, 2010

How's Massun Now?

I'm finally back after a long time. I've been visiting my doctors these days and when resting watching anime and signing in at my facebook account. I've been studying Nihongo again and I've finished reading a book already! OMEDETOU!

Here's a quick check on how's Masuda Yuuki's doing from April 15-19. 


He ate together with Kusunoki-san and Tsuda-san. Kakkoii na~ Rikkai Party!!





He watched a play and he highly recommend it for you to watch. But of course I can't watch it since it's in Japan and I can't still understand lots of Japanese words.



He got his own twitter account, APRIL 19, 2010! Must follow! I better reuse my own twitter account, what do you think?


He bought a new printer too. Looks great right? I remembered my printer doesn't have ink for this month. I better buy spares too.

Tanoshikatta!!

It seems like I really didn't use my blog for more than a month with this piled up memories in Massun's account. Anyway, I will still wait for the moment when I can meet him and the other seiyuus of course. I better give my best in studying Nihongo.

Ganbarimasu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment