Apr 10, 2010

Massun dropped his Ipod!

Okay, this is the first time I've ever seen such news from his blog. I wish I was the one who picked up his Ipod but unfortunately it's way too impossible since he is in Japan and I am in the Philippines.


I wanna sing ~Shalalala Suteki ni~

And I finally remembered, kyou wa totemo TOKUBETSU SPECIAL DAY! (redundant?) 

I went to my doctor today and she told me that my cyst has finally disappeared. Sugee~ I jumped in joy after that!

>>OTAKU<<

I was thinking, Massun easily bought another Ipod (of course he's popular so he's rich!). I'll save up my allowance so I can buy one with the same color as his! Nice Idea!

I'm still using the music player my father gave me way back year 2007 (if I'm not mistaken) as gift for me being the batch valedictorian.

Stop the blah~ blah~ I'll head straight to the point now. I'm really in a perfect mood to post lots here at this moment

dakara

tanoshimini kudasai!


(w.w)

No comments:

Post a Comment