Apr 28, 2010

FAVES







So far, after watching Durarara! or DRRR, I've seen these two characters appealing to me. Actually I can't decide who's my real favorite but as long as their seiyuus are superb too, there's no problem at all.


Here, I'm sharing the picture and at the bottom of it are their names. 


Orihara Izaya and Heiwajima Shizuo


Yup, their seiyuus are Kamiya Hiroshi (Orihara) and Ono Daisuke (Heiwajima). They're awesome right? Orihara is ultra intelligent while Heiwajima is ultra strong. Even though they both are unique in some ways I found them interesting and cool!!

I've finished watching K-On! in one sitting and I'm sharing my favorite character among them.


My favorite is Tainaka Ritsu. You're asking why? Because like me, she's carefree and wants to be called "PRESIDENT". She's sometimes lazing off and irresponsible but she's sometimes emotional. You can always see her smiling or being scolded at because she's noisy. She's the drummer of the K-ON! Band and the one who insisted to revive the club. 

There you have it. These are so far the animes that I've finished watching this week. Hope you'll give some comments or share your thoughts. (^-^)

Anyway, I'm just hoping. Mata na~

No comments:

Post a Comment