Apr 8, 2010

Marui Bunta's Taisetsu na Hito e Cover


Kanpeki! Perfect for Marui-kun. Love the post! The whole cover is made by Marui-kun himself. I'm super excited for the singles and album to be released! I wonder who'll get another album this year? Come to think of it, no Echizen-kun-related song's been released this year? Ah~ it's only 1/4 of the year after all so I can still wait for more Minagawa Junko song right?

So, Jackal Kuwahara is the only one who still is not yet releasing his own song...but Momoshiro Takeshi is still not yet making his own album too. Poor Momo-senpai.


1 comment:

  1. Random comment! I keep seeing this referred to as a cover. Would you happen to know who originally sang it? My google search is telling me nothing, sadly. Thanks!

    Also, GREAT BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete