Apr 8, 2010

Moving On!

>>ANIME<<

So, I'll be returning to my virtual world while dropping by at my doctors' clinics and taking tests (physical; medical). I've listed up the anime to watch for.




Forgot to tell, I've finished watching Hakushaku to Yousei (Earl and Fairy) and I'm not that amused with the ending. It's kind of vague to me what's the real relationship of Edgar Ashenbert and Ermine. Someone please clarify this! The seiyuu cast is pretty awesome. Here are the list of seiyuu (thanks as always Anime News Network)

Hikaru Midorikawa as Edgar J. C. Ashenbert
Nana Mizuki as Lydia Carlton

Chafurin as Tomkins
Hiro Yuuki as Nico
Hiroshi Kamiya as Paul Ferman
Kaori Nazuka as Banshee (ep 8+)
Kenta Miyake as Slade
Mamoru Miyano as Ulysses
Masumi Asano as Sweetpea
Sayaka Ohara as Ermine
Takehito Koyasu as Kelpie
Tomokazu Sugita as Raven
Toru Ohkawa as Professor Carlton

Airi Sakuno as Brownie (eps 3, 12)
Chado Horii as Member B (ep 7)
Chiemi Chiba as Merrow Girl
Chihiro Suzuki as Dance Teacher (ep 5)
Daisuke Itou as Member A (ep 7)
Go Inoue as Subordinate A (ep 4)
Hiromi Sugino as Coblynau (eps 8, 10-12)
Hiromu Miyazaki as Subordinate B (ep 4)
Izumi Kitta as Banshee's voice (ep 4)
Maid (eps 8, 12)
Keiji Hirai as Huskly's subordinate (ep 2)
Keisuke Koumoto as Loin (ep 2)
Subordinate C (ep 4)
Kenji Hamada as Scholar (ep 1)
Kimiko Saito as Housekeeper (ep 6)
Marchioness (ep 1)
Makoto Yasumura as Huskly
Manabu Sakamaki as Postman (ep 1)
Mika Doi as Merrow Queen
Miyuki Sawashiro as Jimmy (eps 8-12)
Nozomi Sasaki as Brownie B (ep 3)
Rie Kugimiya as Marigold
Satomi Arai as Brownie A (ep 3)
Shunzou Miyasaka as Soldier (ep 2)
Takashi Matsuyama as Gotham
Tomohisa Asou as Major (ep 2)
Umeka Shouji as Lady (ep 1)
Yasuhiko Kawazu as Marquess (ep 1)
Yui Shoji as Brownie A (ep 12)

Review:
For me it's an okay anime. I love romance animes that's why I kinda looked if this one is a good one but it didn't 
give me a deep impression afterwards. If I am going to rate it 1-10 (10 is the highest) I'll give it 6.5 stars. I know, 
it's pretty low but that's what I felt about it. I was so looking forward to how Lydia will accept Edgar's feelings but she 
insisted on staying quiet!

Stop with the spoilers!

So I don't really recommend on watching this anime but with the bunch of seiyuu and the character designer (same 
as the one behind 07 ghost) you'll still watch it if you're an anime lover like me. :)

I don't know but I'm not yet doing a review for Hanasakeru Seishounen right? Then I'll do one immediately!!

No comments:

Post a Comment