Apr 10, 2010

Incest!

I watched the OVA of Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru. It just caught my attention since the one who voiced the male lead character is Morikubo Showtaro and for the supporting male, Toriumi Kosuke

Another copy-pasting from Anime News Network

Yori and his twin sister Iku used to be very close as children but lately Yori has grown colder toward Iku and is always eager to stay away from her. Iku was confused by Yori's attitude. Actually Yori is in love with Iku and that forbidden love is causing Yori sleepless nights since Yori and Iku are sharing the same room with bunk beds. Yori tried to ease his intense desire for Iku by bedding Iku's best friend. He had even applied to attend a boarding school in another city to take him far away from Iku. Yori lost his resolve to stay quiet about his feelings when Iku started to talk about having a boyfriend and going on dates. Now Yori want to have his little sister and he confessed. Iku loves her big brother and wanted them to stay together, so Iku is willing to anything to keep them together. But Yori wanted to have Iku as a lover, not as a sister loyal to her twin.


That's the summary of the anime. If I am not mistaken this is from a manga then adapted to a live-action. I've once seen that the one who acted the part of Yori is Matsumoto Jun from Arashi but I think I can't last watching such show with some ^(%*&)* scenes.

While watching this anime I shouted, "what the heck are they doing?!" Then I skipped the unnecessary scenes that an innocent person like me still mustn't see until the right time. Even I DID fast forwarded it I saw GLIMPSE of it. Let's just forget about that as long as I'm not into that part I'm more into the story.

As I was saying, I wonder what will happen to me if I have a brother, I mean specifically an OLDER brother. Is this kind of thing possible to happen? Haven't heard of such strange story before but one thing I can say that THIS IS TRULY A SIN! (Kesenai Tsumi by Nana Kitade suddenly popped out of my head) But having an older brother who's sweet and loving sure is a huge gift right???

So for the story rating, it's 7.5 stars out of 10 for me. I rated higher than Hakushaku to Yousei!! What the hell is going on with me? But I think the story is more appealing for me so don't kill me (for those who like Hakushaku to Yousei a lot) I do really give low grades so don't curse me too. 

My favorite part, the seiyuu listing!


Mai Nakahara as Iku Yuuki
Mayuko Iwasa as Iku Yuuki (special cast)
Satoshi Matsuda as Yori Yuuki (special cast)
Showtaro Morikubo as Yori Yuuki


Kousuke Toriumi as Haruka Yano
Tomoko Kawakami as Tomoka Kusunoki


Asami Sanada as Female student B
Daisuke Namikawa as Male student A
Reiko Takagi as Iku Yuuki (young)
Sakiko Tamagawa as Saki Yuuki (mother)
Takurou Nakakuni as Male student B
Tohru Furusawa as Shunpei Yuuki (father)
Tomoko Kawakami as Yori the dog
Tomoko Matsuno as Female student A
Yukiko Takaguchi as Angel's voice


If you've been reading my previous posts you'll know that the red ones are my favorite seiyuus included in the show.

Until my next Anime Review!

I'm currently watching Rozen Maiden Series (even I'm super late to watch it now) I'll just enjoy it till the end. Next will be xxxholic and Busou Renkin. 

>.<

Jaa~

2 comments:

  1. This series sounds sooooo amazing and romantic. Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru? Do you know what is the meaning of those words? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it means I'm in love with my own sister. It's just an ova so it only lasts about an hour. sorry for replying late.

    ReplyDelete