Apr 4, 2010

Shiraishi's New Solo Album and other solos to be released Preview


Back after few days...

I've mentioned about this before, now I'm posting the preview stuffs of his new album. The title is "Medicine or...?" The title is freaking weird especially his pose in the cover. I'm wondering is he mimicking Atobe Keigo or it's just his inner mind too? Anyway, I definitely want to hear 'em as soon as possible. 

I've planned to romanize the tracklist but the Tenipuri Sekai perfectly manipulated my day and I ended up just copy-pasting these but it made me do this easier.


Title: Medicine or ...?
Artiste: Shiraishi Kuranosuke
Date of release: 14 April 2010
Catalog number: NECA-30259
Price: 3,000 yen (inclusive of tax)

Tracklist
1) Hajimari wa Ecstasy
2) go on
3) Gabriel Hakusho
4) Song for you
5) prayer -APRIL STYLE-
6) EVER FREE
7) No Muda Life ~ Ecstasy Samurai no Theme ~
8) BIBLE ~ 2010 STYLE ~
9) I.ng
10) Kaze no Sonett ~ Innocent Bright Green ~
11) Home Sweet Home


I'm just thinking, they do love to do versioning of their songs. From the album itself it has "prayer -APRIL STYLE-". The original song is prayer and it was released as his second single. Yukimura already did make versioning of his songs too. Yume no Tsuzuki had Yume no Tsuzuki II and his Ai no Uta also had Ai no Uta 2010 Version. Tezuka made lots too. The Never Surrender turned to Never Surrender -Running Version- and the Yokogao had Yokogao -New Year Version-. I forgot to mention, his album IMPRESSIVE has tons of remade stuffs and I didn't like listening to some of its tracks since I'm disappointed with the editing of the melody of the songs. I don't like how the Birthday ~Aruki Hajimeta Hi~ and the Dakishimete Shimai Sou sa are rearranged, especially the first song I've mentioned. How come it's Tezuka's album yet he's not included in the song?!

These are another news...

The new solo single of Marui Bunta will be released soon too. The title is "Taisetsu na Hito e" - To someone special". Hmm? I wonder if I'm the person who's special to him? w.w

Here are the details


Title: Taisetsu na Hito e
Artiste: Marui Bunta
Date of release: 21 April 2010
Catalog number: NECM-10140
Price: 777 yen (inclusive of tax)


The cover's not yet released. Oh yeah, I'm sure I've told this before but this is his first single (wherein his the only one singing) and a birthday single (because the release day is his birthday).

Other spoilers too, even though a few days late after being announced in the tennipri, Yanagi Renji and Chitose Senri will release new songs too!

Tons of Tenipuri Stuffs this year, agree? agree? Yep, the tenipuri love will never end. According to Echizen-kun's song itself, "Ima, chigau yo NEVER END!" Okay, that's cheesy but if you're a tenipuri fan like me you'll definitely understand what I mean. 

>>Personal<<

I'm finally back posting here after 4 days. I'm actually quite bothered by the vacation of the people in the house because I have multiple rivals in the connection. I didn't even manage to enjoy posting so I saved some drafts but some are missing. 

I've finally finished learning the Japanese alphabet and finally memorized them without fail. Actually I do know most of them but I've practiced them so that I can manage to remember all of them flawless. I'm still not yet reviewing for the exams since it's still a few days away and I'm still not in a mood to study. 

My throat is damned hurt for 2 days already. We've also went to have our Visita Iglesia last Maundy Thursday too. We went to Antipolo City and met some relatives. Today, I'll go to Greenhills (asked a few minutes ago to join them). 

>>Otaku<<

I've finished reading all the released chapters of Ha-to no Kuni no Alice and it turned out that I really love the story and Ace! The runner-ups are Blood and Julius. I'll post some details after I went home. I want to have the game software but I'm still in a long way in Japanese. The seiyuu list is great too! Don't worry, I got to post all the wonderful details of the game/manga later.

I've finished watching Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique, both seasons. It's really hard to find the episodes and the only way to watch them is to download the episodes. Phew, I've needed to erase multiple stuffs before I manage to save everything. I shall say the one I like is Oscar then Arios. ^.^. I think the original Angelique's story is better than Neo Angelique. I hated Angelique in the latest one because in the first season she just always prays. But I want the art in the Neo than the original one. Neoromance sugoi ne~

I'm now starting Hanasakeru Seishounen and since I'm a fan of reverse-harem, I enjoyed everything so much. I'm now at episode 11 where 2 of her husband choices are already spoiled. I like the 2 men so far (Fang Li Ren and Rumaty Ihvan Di Raginei). I'm irritated by the time Eugene Alexandr De Volkan started being emotional suddenly. I know he has tons of problems but he being emotional is what pisses me off. Most likely, he changed after some episodes and that made me sigh. 

>>Off<<

Okay, got to prepare before we depart. Post later. I'm hungry also at this moment, I'll grab some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment