Apr 20, 2010

Sanada's perspective in Rikkai's sudden meeting.

Ahaha, I totally go nuts after seeing these photos in Kusunoki Taiten-san's blog. According to him, this wasn't planned at all. It just happened that they all met in the same day and at the same road. If I am not mistaken Kusunoki-san's buying at an electronic shop then he sensed the presence of Tsuda Eisuke-san. (I laughed when he used the words, "I felt an aura that is soft yet glistening.") If I am not mistaken the place is also near where Massun's broadcasting his Massun Live. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) They've talked about the future plans in Tenisu no Oujisama. Yeah~ make an anime for Shin Tenisu!

Note: I've once read somewhere before that Konomi Takeshi-sensei will not be releasing Shin Tenipuri for 2 months. *sighs*

More Photos

Kocchi
  

No comments:

Post a Comment