Apr 28, 2010

Want to eat Pan by Sebastian?!

Here, I found these images from Kuroshitsuji Blog. 

Translating... translating....

Sorry, I used translator this time since some are kanji that I haven't seen before.

OKAY, UNDERSTOOD!

These are limited edition called Kuroshitsuji Karipan (If I'm not mistaken it means, Curry Pan/Curry Bread).

If you've watched Kuroshitsuji anime then you'll definitely know what I was talking about. 

The pans are available only at the event last January 31, 2010. 

Here are the images...

Please comment if you want to share your thoughts about these.

Here goes the 12 cm Karipan!
Karipan with chocolatey filling.

To tell you the truth I'm still wondering how this pan tastes like. Is it good? Or just because it's the same food the people in Kuroshitsuji tasted they get to like this? Anyway, I'll just judge it if I can get to eat this stuffs but it's again, "impossible" since the Karipan was only available last January. 

Report ended. (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment