Mar 23, 2010

NEW NEW NEW HAIRCUT~~~

Yeah, my hair was cut 6 hours and 42 minutes ago. I am not really into my haircut but at least I have my new look. I just need to remove the irritable scars and pimples on my face. I need to prepare for my picture taking that I have to submit together with the other requirements so that I can partially complete the things needed before I take the entrance exams. *Phew that was long*

I will take a picture of my new haircut when mom returned home. Right now she's with my eldest sister appearing in her graduation. She's lucky, she will never enter school again to study. I am really determined to finish everything in a blast. I must have more patience. I can do it!!

>>Animaniac<<

I am still watching Inuyasha:The final act. I haven't touched the laptop for more than 2 days that's why I just posted today.. 

I need to get over Inuyasha and shift to Sesshoumaru. Ahaha, is my mind still in a normal stage?

I am thinking if I still need to record more of my songs. My throat is struggling. I can't sing very well. Anyway, just to amuse myself and reflect with my vocal mistakes, I have to do this. A while ago I was recording Flower-Sakimidareshi no hana- and I found out that I can't fully sing when I am super conscious in how I deliver the song. Maybe, I am just thinking what others' comment about the song if they're going to listen to it.

>>More<<

I also tried to record my voice with my self-version of Futari - Echizen Ryoma (SR SAMURAI). I don't know if you're familiar with that song but I really love to sing it that's why I'll give my best just to get a perfect recording of it. GANBARIMASU!!

I'll end this post now. I am going to watch Inuyasha.

I forgot to mention, my mom and my eldest sister aren't going home tonight, that means?? I can sleep at past 4 am tomorrow. I can watch anime in full throttle! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!!

YES! YES! YES! Tachiagare~ la la la la~ la la la la la~

No comments:

Post a Comment