Mar 17, 2010

After the facebook thing...

I'm quite bored after using my facebook account for 2 days. There are only few otakus there unlike in livejournal. I hope I can manipulate LiveJournal easier but maybe God planned me to just use this blogging site instead. I accumulated more than 70 friends (if my count is correct). It's quite an achievement but maybe I'll just check it frequently but refrain from clicking tons of things there. 

I went to a party yesterday. I'll post the images when I received it from my uncle. It's a kids' party and my real intention of going there is to take care of my cousins because my uncle always checks his car, smokes or go to comfort room.

I have 2 persons leaving in wait because of this post. I'll continue telling stories after they leave.

Post later.

*I'll translate some songs after watching Marginal Prince*

No comments:

Post a Comment