Mar 10, 2010

TOP 4 Characters in Harukanaru Toki no naka de

I'm getting more and more attached to this game/manga/anime. Even though I really want to play such games there's no way I can understand everything it states in the game. I'm currently watching this anime (actually only 3 episodes to go before end) and I totally fell for these characters. 

JUST PRETEND THAT I'M AKANE (the orange-haired girl).

TOP 4 - TACHIBANA NO TOMOMASA


TOP 3 - EISEN



TOP 2 - MINAMOTO NO YORIHISA


TOP 1 - ABE NO YASUAKI



3 comments:

  1. John Laurence PerezMarch 17, 2010 at 10:32 PM

    http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u328/Espeon38/Konachancom-47021aisaka_taigatakasu.jpg

    Hey! This one's real neat! I can't wait to make my own blog!! See you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Laurence PerezMarch 17, 2010 at 10:36 PM

    Hey! This one's real neat! I can't wait to make my own blog!! See you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I really love this show. I finally got to see your comments. :-D

    ReplyDelete