Mar 25, 2010

Mamo-sama as Mitsuhide

Yup, this is a recent entry and posted a while ago by Miyano Mamoru-sama. I don't really know if this is a cosplay or not but it seems so. I liked this photo since I'm not expecting him to wear such outfit.


According to his blog too, he voiced the role of Travis in Hannah Montana The Movie Japanese Adaptation. I've watched some episodes of the series and even had the glimpse of the movie before. After learning that he voiced that character, maybe I should reconsider about watching it in Japanese dub? It is simply influenced by Miyano Mamoru-sama. If I am not mistaken, Travis is the love interest of Hannah Montana. 

I've also seen in his blog that the DVD of his MIYANO MAMORU & BREAK LIVE TOUR 2009 ~SMILE~ DVD has been officially released in market. Ah~ I want to have those. I'm currently looking for downloadable stuffs of Mamo-sama now. I'm into Taniyama Kishou, Minagawa Junko, Suwabe Junichi, and Miyano Mamoru at this moment but I'm into Taniyama-san's songs more. 

Posuto endo.

>>seiyuu lover<<

I've transliterated some of Minagawa Junko-san's songs from her album Future of Blue. I'm not sure if those are the right lyrics since I don't have the original copy of the lyrics and I just listened to the songs a few times before I wrote them in a sheet of paper. I'll encode it later. Jaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment