Mar 21, 2010

Ameblo Account

Many seiyuus are posting their daily activities through Ameblo that's why I've decided to make an account of my own. I'm quite excited while filling out the information. I got lost when I am answering the birthday part. I mistook month for year. Baka na~ I'm still waiting for the e-mail verification and it seems it's too delayed.

Anyway, I think after doing my own account I can finally send messages to Suwabe Junichi-san. IDOL!! My hands are cold at this moment because of this strange excitement. I gotta be a seiyuu for real. But if being one in Japan is not my destiny, I'll just be a voice actress here in the Philippines.

What am I saying? I should be focusing more on my studies before I plan what my future job is right? But let's just face the fact that I want to be a seiyuu. How many times should I tell that in this post huh?

I'm planning to do more of my recordings maybe on Monday, as long as it'll be next week. My sister's college graduation will be held next week too. That just means I'll be entering school once again. 

>>....<<

In short, I'm just full of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment