Mar 26, 2010

David Archuleta to Hannah Montana wa NIHONJIN??


I saw this while searching for some Disney Japanese Version Movies/OSTs. I don't know what came up in my mind and suddenly thought of these things. I'm weird at this moment since I'm not yet sleeping and I'm not yet writing in my DIARY!! I should commit suicide! *just kidding*

I was planning to romanize some Granrodeo songs and post it here. I kinda felt lazy (as always). I'll continue my journey to infinity and beyond!! 

>>mendokuse<<

Yappari~ I should stop these things but I've learned that Masakazu Morita voiced Troy Bolton in Japanese and Orikasa Fumiko as Gabriella and of course the great Fukuyama Jun as Ryan. Where is this post going anyway?

I also downloaded the Japanese version of When There was Me and You. The title was just translated to Anata to Ita Toki. It was performed by Shimatani Hitomi. I've first known her with her performance in Inuyasha wherein she sang the 6th Opening theme "Angelus". Another is the Japanese Version of We're All in This Together entitled Minna Star and was performed by AAA. Another Inuyasha crossover here. AAA also covered a song for Inuyasha The Final Act.

I'll upload those if someone requested for it.

I'll be grabbing more stuffs now. Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment