Mar 25, 2010

NEW NEW NEW HAIRCUT~~~ continuation...

As I told you, I will be posting my haircut pictures now. I just woke up and took these pictures so I look awful here but I am really eager to share these that's why I will still post it here anyway..


Cellphone Camera-View






Laptop Camera-View




>>...<<

I look weird here. I am not an eye-candy in these pictures. Anyway, I just wanted those who are asking how my hair look like now see. Do you like it? Some people who've seen me told that nothing changed  but I did cut my hair. My past hair was I think 7 inches longer than my present hair. I was preparing for a new look so that when I enter school again I'll have more confidence. What was I saying? I will totally look a stranger since I am a transfer student right? Ah~ leave it. I just want lots of changes before I study again.

No comments:

Post a Comment