Mar 24, 2010

Spread Massun Love~ *haato maaku de*

I saw this photos from Masuda Yuki (Massun)'s blog. I really hate myself. This was posted last March 20 and I just saw it today?! What was I doing? Oh yeah, I didn't get the chance to use the laptop full blast these past days because of the presence of my beloved aunt and 2nd older sister. 

FYI: The aunt that I'm pointing here is the one who gave me the unlimited internet connection also known as DSL in the Philippines. I don't know what this internet connection was called in other countries as long as you can understand what I mean right?

Here are the pictures of Massun's loot bags. Is my term correct??


Ii na~ I really like the second one but I want to have both. I still have this biggest dilemma...

I can't buy any of these. HATE HATE HATE IT!! If I am just living in Japan I can buy everything I want and spend lots of money just for these stuffs. That's maybe the reason why I am not destined to live in Japan. Definitely by all means, I am going to Japan after I graduate. I must be at least a seiyuu here in the Philippines for at least 2 years then I'll fly to NIHONnnnn~~ (my mind suddenly got a snapshot of Italy from Hetalia Axis Powers)

>>Reality with a dash of my world<<

I tried using my uncle's PC. I got a terrible experience while using it. Imagine yourself opening your facebook account and blog without KEYBOARD??! Of course, I managed to input words using mouse and the on the screen keyboard. It's internet connection is damn slow too. I can't even finish an episode of Inuyasha the final act. I am near to its end then this happened? I just wasted 4 hours there doing nothing but to sing. 

>>Animaniac<<

Here's an update, I am near to finish Inuyasha The final act. I just need to watch 5 more episodes and then I'll jump with joy. WASHAI WASHAI WASHAI!!

E-N-D of the post.

Mata na~



No comments:

Post a Comment