Mar 27, 2010

Meme 2


 What anime are you watching now?
I'm currently watching 5 animes right now. I'm completely into Soul Eater (even though I'm the worst because I just started watching it 2 days ago), X, Clannad, following Inuyasha:The Final Act, and Kimi ni Todoke.

• And your favourite place?
Infront of laptop

• Your favourite OST?
This is kind of difficult. I like Tsubasa Chronicles, Inuyasha, 07 Ghost, Cardcaptor Sakura, Soul Eater, Bleach, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, and Harukanaru Toki no Naka de OSTs.

• What is the most difficult anime you’ve ever watched?
What exactly does the word "difficult" here means? I don't know, I haven't encountered such problem before. 

• What was the first anime you remember watching?
Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball Z and Lupin III. I remember them watching in Filipino dub though.

• Do you have a comfort show that you re-watch?
I can watch Prince of Tennis over and over again if you want me too. Just give me tons of time.

• What is the most erotic anime you’ve watched?
Erotic huh? Hn? I don't know, maybe it's DNA^2. I used to fast-forward those scenes and just focused on the story so I can't say that I really watched it.

• Which classic should you have watched?
For me, I should watch Miyazaki Hayao's animes. I watched some but I got to forgot easily the titles.

• Which series did you never want to end?
Of course, the Prince of Tennis. I was just thinking if the 3rd years graduated what will happen next but I don't want that to happen too. I'm a bit, err, REALLY biased here because it's my favorite anime

• What is your most overrated anime?
Just like everyone else, it'll surely be The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I just forced myself to watch it until the very last episode of the first season because everyone's fussing about it. I managed to watch some episodes of season 2 but I'm really disappointed with the first few episodes especially the DEJA VU part. They should've aired it in 2 episodes then concluded everything in the 3rd airing.

• Which character could you have an affair with?
What affair? I want to have him!! Of course, it'll be Atobe Keigo. At this moment I'm more into Yukimura Seiichi but thinking that he can use yips if I did something wrong it's kind of scary and we both have illness so I don't want to be bothered by his disease too. Besides, Atobe Keigo is rich and like me a BIG character so maybe we're really for each other. *laughs*

• Who is your favourite character?
As of now, I like Death the Kid of Soul Eater since I'm watching it now.

• Which character do you most dislike?
I hate...? I don't like Kikyo of Inuyasha. My sisters like her but I'm getting irritated when I see her in the series. I jumped with joy after learning that she died in Inuyasha. I think she's the true antagonist in the series not Naraku. *evil laugh*

• Which character do you identify with most?
This is an easy question, IZUMI KONATA. Who can't identify her?

• Which anime changed your life?
Anime that changed my life? It's definitely YU YU HAKUSHO. Since it's the first anime that I remembered watching, I got the idea that Anime is wonderful and I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment