Mar 21, 2010

What the heck happened?!

I made my Ameblo Account prior to my Jugem blog but why is that my Jugem Account confirmation has been finished after a blink then my Ameblo Account still hasn't sending me my verification?! What kind of joke is this? I'm still learning lots of words here until I fully understand what the site tells. Since I'm always hooking the net, it's easier because sometimes it automatically translates some difficult words into English. I'm really grateful for using Google Chrome. 

I don't know if I can manage to hold on with lots of accounts to open. I have my rubbish facebook, my jugem account, and this blog site. I also have my LiveJournal account but I'm not using it unless I need to download some files that needs membership. I'm really a genius. AHAHAH!!

I'm wondering what this is

>>  

I'll head on my Jugem blog now. I'll still continue posting here daijobu. 
Mata na~!

No comments:

Post a Comment