Mar 10, 2010

Can I call you YUUSHI?! @_@

Ah~ Yuushi~ Yuushi~ Yuushi~

They should have HYOUTEI JUNIOR HIGH HOST CLUB and Oshitari Yuushi will be Ootori Kyouya's counterpart. Of course, Atobe Keigo is Suou Tamaki. But why am I saying such things to Atobe-sama? Simply because of these CGs that made me go insane for OSHITARI YUUSHI!!


*sparkle* *sparkle* *sparkle* 


Oshitari Yuushi checks if you're safe!


You really know how to comfort a girl! SAIKOU!! >_<


NICE MOVE!! Coincidentally, the girl in the image and I have the same haircut. BANZAI. Maybe this is fate? *____*


Best Shot Ever!!!


2 comments:

  1. http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u328/Espeon38/Konachancom-47021aisaka_taigatakasu.jpg

    Oi!! This one's pretty neat!! I can't wait to make my own world!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganbatte!! :-D

    ReplyDelete