Mar 29, 2010

Drawings

These were drawn last December. Someone just requested for these to be posted. Here, just click on the image if you want to see it in a larger view.

TENISU NO OUJISAMA LOGO

SEISHUN GAKUEN REGULARS

  
Echizen Ryoma + Tezuka Kunimitsu + Fuji Shuusuke
  
Oishi Shuuichirou + Inui Sadaharu + Kikumaru Eiji

  
Momoshiro Takeshi + Kawamura Takashi + Kaidou Kaoru



RIKKAI DAI FUZOKU


   

Yukimura Seiichi + Kirihara Akaya + Marui Bunta
   
Yagyuu Hiroshi + Niou Masaharu + Sanada Genichirou
 
Yanagi Renji + Jackal Kuwahara


HYOUTEI GAKUEN

  
Atobe Keigo + Shishido Ryou + Mukahi Gakuto


WARNING : These are all my drawings. Please comment and do not hotlink.

Notes : I drew these from November 26 up until December 7 of 2009. At that time I still don't have an internet connection that's why I spent the time drawing. 

My favorites (art not character) are Rikkai dai Fuzoku's Kirihara and Hyoutei Gakuen's Shishido Ryou. I think I pretty messed up Rikkai dai Fuzoku's Jackal Kuwahara and Sanada Genichirou. I didn't manage to finish all the Hyoutei characters but I am still planning to. After Hyoutei I'll definitely head to Shitenhouji. I'm thinking if I will still draw Higa Chuu. 

Anyway, I'm still a beginner and I admit that I'm really no good in drawing. I just want to see how I improve in this aspect. Since I am an otaku, I should learn how to at least draw.

Lastly, forgive the awful pixels of the camera and the way I took the pictures. The sketchpad is too large for our scanner that's why I preferred to use cellphone camera.

2 comments:

  1. ayan komment na ako ..mju di mgnda ung drawing pero aus n dn

    ReplyDelete
  2. comment :)) hahaha. joke.
    ayus lng nmn lahat.
    improve mo lng ung sa mukha.. medyo hindi proportional sa katawan =]
    practisin mo pa po si rhyoma :D

    ReplyDelete