Mar 25, 2010

Tons to memorize...

I am currently memorizing the prayers before I take the entrance exams. I am having a hard time to keep in mind everything since I don't really like to memorize these things.


 

I've managed to memorize the Morning Offering Part but I don't want to remember everything even though I HAVE TO!! That's why, I recorded these in mp3 files and added it to my music player. I can keep in mind everything even I am just sitting or eating. I am really a genius.

I admit it, even though I can easily remember things if it's not important to me, I can also easily forget about it. That's why I better work extra, I mean MORE MORE MORE than my usual since I want tons of changes in me too. DAKARA, Boku Ganbarimasu!!

>>animaniac<<

I've watched Soul Eater episodes 1-4. I find it amusing and funny but I'm having a hard time searching for some episodes because of the serialization stuffs. That's why I switched to X (TV). Right now, I am downloading the endings of Neo Angelique ~Abyss. Those damn pretty guys are once again making my heart thump. DOKI DOKI DOKI DOKI (heard it?)

>>other things<<

Oh, and if you want, here are the copies of the prayers. I typed it enthusiastically. You can copy-paste it if you like.

----------------------------------------------------------


Morning Offering


O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day. In the union with the Holy Sacrifice of Mass throughout the world. I offer them for the intentions of Your Sacred Heart, the salvation of souls, the reparament for sins, and the reunion of all Christians. I offer them for the intentions of our Holy Father, Bishops, and the Apostles of all prayers and in particular for the ...

----------------------------------------------------------

Prayer for Peace

O God, Almighty and Merciful,/ he who sows discord / cannot understand you, / he who loves violence / cannot welcome you / watch over us in our painful human condition / tried by the brutal acts of terrorism and death;//

Comfort your children / and open our hearts to hope, / that our time may again know / days of serenity and peace //

May Mary, Queen of Peace, / help all to lay down their arms / and finally begin resolutely / on the path toward a just and lasting peace. / Amen //

----------------------------------------------------------

Intercession to Our Lady of Consolacion

God our Father
You sent Your only Son,
born of the Virgin Mary,
as the consolation of Your People.
Through the prayers of His Mother,
may we find in Him
the fullness of Your compassion,
and share its blessings to all around us.
May mary, Our Mother of Consolation,
who brought comfort
and strength to Monica
with the conversion of her son, Augustine,
help all those in need,
and bring consolation to them.
Amen

----------------------------------------------------------

Novena in Honor of St. Jude Thaddeus

Most holy apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered by thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many but the church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases and things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable. Come to my assistance and intercede with the Divine Majesty for me that I obtain the favor which I desire in this novena, if it be for the greater honor and glory of God an of my own soul. Amen.

----------------------------------------------------------

Prayer of Beatification

God of love and compassion, you endowed Mother Consuelo with great love and zeal for your honor and glory. We commend to you her life and example of love of God and neighbor. With faith and trust in your gracious providence, we pray for her beatification so that she may continue to inspire us in seeking your will and living a holy life.

God of mercy, we also humbly present to you our need, united with the confirmation of the holiness of life of Mother Consuelo (mention your intention)

In gratitude for your boundless blessings, we praise and thank You, Our God Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment