Mar 6, 2010

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Found these GREAT NEWS after I stumbled in my tenipri community:


Pair Puri DVD Vol 1 featuring Tezuka & Atobe
Pair Puri DVD Vol 2 featuring Fuji brothers
Both will be released on June

Bunta will have a new single on April and will be followed by Shiraishi's album on May



I WANT TO BUY ALL OF THEM! But of course, it's impossible. But I hope there'll be rips after a week of the release dates. Come to think of it, Shiraishi will release a double album this year? HN? It's really EKUSUTASHII!!


Now, Bunta-kun will also release his own single. How come, last week I'm thinking why Takahashi Naozumi-san (C.V. Bunta Marui) still hasn't any albums nor singles in this series even though he has wonderful voice?


Up until now I don't have the copy of Yukimura-buchou's songs. But, lucky, since I got the rajipuri records for the last 3 weeks of February. That's pretty late desho?


I posted quite long -_-...


I can't enjoy playing my tenisu no oujisama motto gakuensai no oujisama: more sweet edition because my ds emulator and the game's sound aren't synchronizing with each other. How do I put this? The fact that the characters' seiyuus' voices are choppy, there's no way somebody can enjoy such dating game right? I intended to get Atobe-kun but this happened *sighs*


I saw a detailed (detailed enough) game walkthrough so I can somewhat understand few parts. I think that bunch of Hyoutei guys are really SWEET!! (Hyoutei-biased!) Next time, I'll post some spoilers that really made my day the time I read the walkthrough.


I'LL CRUSH THE ATOBE-SAMA FANCLUB IN THE GAME!! 


I NEED TO UNLOCK YUKIMURA SEIICHI!


I MUST GET SHIRAISHI KURANOSUKE AND MIZUKI HAJIME!


Tte yuka~ I don't know how to get Mizuki, is he even part of the choices? But his picture's there but when I am choosing the school from the list, Mizuki's face is not there. (Is my memory right?)


Okay, I have to end this post because I'll be tutoring my cousin after this.


Post later~!


ed. song - Asobi ni ikanai ka? - Kawamura Takashi (CV Kawamoto Naru)

No comments:

Post a Comment