Mar 8, 2010

Artists

This is the first time I've seen the artist/s' faces. I just usually hook up my earphones and identify them through their voices but seeing them? Ah~ whatever, as long as their music are great I'll keep listening to their songs.

Yakusoku suru yo~! 

@_@

TO START OFF WITH!



Abingdon Boys School




ACID




12012 (nice hair, kukuku)




Kalafina




Back-on



Darn, my hard disk's feeling bad already. It became ill after knowing that I'm downloading a bunch of anime soundtracks. I must buy an external hard disk drive at all cost! But I must ensure that I have the money to spend. Ah~ ma ii ka~ I'll track my expenditures when I attend school! Ganbatte watashi!!

I've downloaded Minagawa Junko's Future of Blue album. Love her voice, love the songs, and I love myself for downloading the songs. 

I am pretty sure I have Hirano Aya songs in my library but the last time I listened to her songs was last January or December, I think? I am not a big fan of her voice. (To all her fans, spare me!!)

I am not really into Jpop songs, I just like listening to character albums because I am also a seiyuu fanatic. Mind if I list some of my favorite seiyuus?

Suwabe Junichi, Minagawa Junko, Okiayu Ryoutaro, Takahiro Sakurai, Fukuyama Jun, Kaida Yuki, Romi Paku, Tomokazu Seki, Tomokazu Sugita, Suzumura Kenichi, Sakamoto Maaya, Takahashi Hiroki, Katsuyuki Konishi, Masakazu Morita, Kishou Taniyama.... and tons more!

I'm losing the topic. I'm pretty sure I haven't watched any anime for 2 days. I'm feeling ill. I better watch now Harukanaru and enjoy it. (Reverse harem in real life will sure makes me happy, [as long as all of them are bishounen indeed])

Jaa~



No comments:

Post a Comment