Jan 31, 2010

Last Blog for January 2010


Mattaku~! I was so pretty disturb for the past two days and I haven't got the chance to post at least a thing here.

*Shoujiki, I watched and finished Trinity Blood. Fighting the Rosen Kreuz is so long but finishing up their leader just took an episode. What the heck? Did they plan to let Abel die first so that they can use that liquid thing that G
unslinger pour unto him? And Esther, becoming the queen so easily, is there such way that it can happen in real life?

[Too much for the Trinity Blood Mania. By the way, I really enjoyed the story well, I wish there'll be a second season though but I heard that the original story writer (since it's a novel) died. Just don't make any revisions and it'll be another thumbs up.]



Speaking of revisions, I remember the original Fullmetal Alchemist and the FMA Brotherhood. For the people who've watched the original FMA before th
e brotherhood, I know there are still lots protesting why is brotherhood allowed to air with lots of scenes destroyed. For example, the time when Nina's father turned him into a chimera, when I watched it in brotherhood, I didn't feel any emotion at all. No tears, no agony, nothing!! I stopped watching it. Maybe I'll give it a second shot once the anime airing is over.









I've started watching Chobits last week. Yeah~ this is not my norm way of watching an anime
since I usually take a day
for watching a whole 26-episode anime. Because I am not a fan of harem anime and a mild-ecchi anime I don't think I can finish it next week. Maybe watch it if I am in the mood to watch such anime. Maybe wait for a month or two. Saa~ Ganbare yo!!






-Ending up my month-ender fuss-

No comments:

Post a Comment