Jan 22, 2010

Hirano Aya (*o*)


Family name (in kanji): 平野
Given name (in kanji):
Date of birth: 1987-10-08
Hometown: Aichi, Japan
Blood type: O
Favorites:
Artist: Avril Lavigne
Hobbies:
Learning Guitar
Reading
Skills & Abilities:
Calligraphy
Playing the piano
Precognition

*copied from animenewsnetwork

I just noticed that she is insanely cuter now than before. Of course because she's now a full-time seiyuu and at the same time a renown singer. I just love her. One time when I was browsing something in youtube, I happen to see a link wherein she's recording "Lost My Music" (-the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) and her speaking voice is superb distorted. It irritated my ears!! Well, as long as she's cute and has a good singing voice, no doubt why she's even leveled with Megumi Hayashibara and Maaya Sakamoto.

*juuden kanryou*

Now Playing : Free as a bird ~Return to T~ - Minagawa Junko [Echizen Ryoma]

No comments:

Post a Comment