Jan 24, 2010

SEIYUU TRIVIA - Hidenobu Kiuchi

Hidenobu Kiuchi is a seiyuu from Kobe, Hyogo, Japan. His blood type is B. Born 1969, February 5. His website/blog can be found at the left side of my blog.








He's also the one who voiced BK-201 of Darker than black. His mys
terious, calm voice made his audition for this character a success.
















Looks familiar? Yes~ he also voiced Sasagawa Ryohei of Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I barely notice that he is the one who gave voice to him. He gets characters with different personalities.

















Oshitari Yuushi's voice also is his. Hmm... if I can remember, he also did Kawamura Takashi's father's voice.















Saiunkoku Monogatari's Ran Ryuuren too! I didn't even notice










He is also the one behind the voice of 'young' King Bradley. (Can't find a picture of young one). FYI: Only in Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
















Hn? I'm quite surprised also with what I've researched. That just simply means that being a seiyuu means you need to be REALLY TALENTED. [that's why it's my dream]

IJOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment