Jan 22, 2010

Okiayu's Pictures [From his blog]




Just looked at Okiayu Ryoutaro's blog. I saw this pic wherein he's the cover. Pick-up voice?! I don't get the title though but being the cover of a magazine is wonderful. (*_*)















Here's another of his memorabilia~ he voiced Hisashi Mitsui of Slam Dunk. He's really into sports anime? First Slam Dunk then Prince of Tennis.

Hisashi Mitsui is one of the star players of Shohoku team right? I have vague memory of slam dunk since I last watched it when I was 12 years old.









As I was saying, he really is close to sports anime. Here's a picture of him with the tenipuri images. I don't know what merchandise he's with.

















Ah~ I think this is a shot from the rajipuri recording. Okiayu Ryotaro(standing) together with Yu Sugimoto and Masaya Onosaka.


たく Honestly, I don't want Masaya Onosaka in the radio programs. He's terribly noisy. He's the exact opposite of his character in Neo Angelic ~Abyss~ [J.D.]











Yu Sugimoto, Okiayu Ryotaro and Hidenobu Kiuchi. Another rajipuri recording maybe? But what is that thing Yu-san's holding?
















Now Playing : Wonder Land - Minagawa Junko [Echizen Ryoma]

No comments:

Post a Comment