Jan 24, 2010

Translation: Prayer [Shiraishi Kuranosuke]


Last night, I listened to this song for more than 30 times and up until now the music's still in my mind. I decided to translate it. I don't think the translation's that understandable. I had difficulty to understand few of the terms that's why I need to reopen my dictionary again. I need to study again.

Here, Shiraishi is one of my favorite characters.

どうぞ





prayer
prayer
prayer

かすかな不安も残したくなくて
kasukana fuan mo nokoshitanakute
the faint smile leaves anxiety behind 
できるすべて賭け 全力疾走
dekiru subete kake zenryoku shissou
if i’m able to gamble everything and dash all my power   
自分と闘う痛みがいつか
jibun to tatakau itami ga itsuka
fighting with myself will hurt、 and someday 
本当の力になる
hontou no chikara ni naru
become the real power

もっと強く ギリギリのハートと
motto tsuyoku girigiri no haato to
more powerful at the last moment of my heart 
リアルの中で生きたいのさ
riaru no naka de ikitai no sa
to live behind the reality is what i want
この声は今も響いている
kono koe wa ima mo hibiiteiru
this voice now is echoing 
僕が いつでも 叫び続ける
boku ga itsudemo sakebitetsuzukeru
i’ll always continue shouting
もう二度と届かないような思いなら
mou nidoto todokanai you na omoi nara
twice already、 can’t reach the feelings  
捨ててしまえ now keep tryin'screamin'
suteteshimae now keep tryin' screamin'
leave it as it is、 now keep tryin’ screamin’ 

手軽な自信に溺れてみたり
tegaruna jishin ni oboretemitari
to be indulged easily in my selfーconfidence   
まわりのヤツらに 怯えてみたり
mawari no yatsura ni obietemitari
the surroundings of those guys are frightening  
自分をほろぼす本当の敵は
jibun wo horobosu hontou no teki wa
destroying myself is the real enemy
この胸にひそんでる
kono mune ni hisonderu
is what this heart feels。 

どんな時も ギリギリのハートの
donna toki mo girigiri no haato no
whenever just barely this heart 
ベクトルゆらしたくないんだ
bekutoru yurashitakunainda
vector is the reason  

この声が今も鳴りやまない
kono koe ga ima mo nariyamanai
this voice now is resounding 
油断 するなと 叫び続ける
yudansuruna to sakebitsuzukeru
unpreparedness of shouting
つかみとれ遠い夢 Perfect winner
tsukamitore tooi yume perfect winner
reaching to distant dream、 to be a perfect winner 

浅い快感なんて いらないから
asai kaikan nante iranai kara
shallow pleasant feeling are not needed 
終わらないここじゃ終われないさ
owaranai koko ja owarenaisa
never ending will never end here 
もっと 先まで この目で見たい
motto sakimade kono me de mitai
these eyes can see more than before 
果てしない旅へ連れてく思いなら
hateshinai tabi he tsureteku omoi nara
the feeling together to the distant journey 
眠らせない now keep tryin' burnin'
nemurasenai now keep tryin' burnin'
without sleeping、 now keep tryin’ burnin’

止まらない誰も止められない
tomaranai dare mo tomerarenai
stopping someone can’t stop anything
こんな ところじゃ 負けてられない
konna tokoro ja maketerarenai
at this place i’ll not lose
勝利より先へゆけ Perfect winner
shouri yori saki he yuke perfect winner
because of the previous victory、 perfect winner 
求め 走り出した my real passion
motome hashiridashita my real passion
i ran searching for my real passion

この声は今も響いている
kono koe wa ima mo hibiiteiru
this voice now is echoing
僕が いつでも 叫び続ける
boku ga itsudemo sakebitsuzukeru
i’ll always continue shouting
もう二度と届かないような思いなら
mou nidoto todokanai you na omoi nara
twice already、 can’t reach the feelings
捨ててしまえ now keep tryin' screamin'
suteteshimae now keep tryin' screamin'
leave it as it is now keep tryin’ screamin’

*I'll even memorize the steps of this song after I've watched the tenifesta!!

1 comment: